A collection of images taken throughout Ardoyne and neighbouring districts.

“The Wee Irish Pub” in Adelaide, Australia 2002.

“The Wee Irish Pub” in Adelaide, Australia 2002.

Woodvale Park

Woodvale Park

Wheatfield House 1953 which was demolished a couple of years after the completion of St Gabriels. Pictured are Raymond McComisky, Tommy Stitt and Davy Magee.

Wheatfield House 1953 which was demolished a couple of years after the completion of St Gabriels. Pictured are Raymond McComisky, Tommy Stitt and Davy Magee.

Wheatfield Hotel Crumlin Road about 1960..jpg

Wheatfield Hotel Crumlin Road about 1960..jpg

Water Works

Water Works

View of Holy Cross Church February 2010.

View of Holy Cross Church February 2010.

View of Bombay Street 1969.

View of Bombay Street 1969.

Victoria Barracks

Victoria Barracks

Velsheda Park 1971 - Could it happen again?

Velsheda Park 1971 - Could it happen again?

Upper Chatham Street, from Kererra Street, June 1977.

Upper Chatham Street, from Kererra Street, June 1977.

Ulster Bank Waring Street.

Ulster Bank Waring Street.

Trolley Bus termius Falls Road 1960s.

Trolley Bus termius Falls Road 1960s.

Thomas Weir in Elmfield Street 1968.

Thomas Weir in Elmfield Street 1968.

The Riley Family, the last to leave Kererra Street, about 1989.jpg

The Riley Family, the last to leave Kererra Street, about 1989.jpg

The right hand side of the Cemetery in Holy Cross Church grounds to the left of St Paul’s Chapel

The right hand side of the Cemetery in Holy Cross Church grounds to the left of St Paul’s Chapel

The renovated Ardoyne Retreat.

The renovated Ardoyne Retreat.

The original steps leading to Holy Cross Church, Ardoyne. The steps had been out of use from 1970 and are now gone forever.

The original steps leading to Holy Cross Church, Ardoyne. The steps had been out of use from 1970 and are now gone forever.

The original main entrance to Holy Cross Church 1969.

The original main entrance to Holy Cross Church 1969.

The new Ardoyne Retreat

The new Ardoyne Retreat

The left hand side of the Cemetery in Holy Cross Church grounds to the left of St Paul’s Chapel

The left hand side of the Cemetery in Holy Cross Church grounds to the left of St Paul’s Chapel